Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Favourite Game.

Welcome back to my blog. Today, I will be discussing my favourite game (which just stops happens to be Sims 4). The Sims 4 is a life simulation game that gives you the power to create and control people, also known as "Sims". Players can create a "Sim" character and control their different personalities which change the way the game plays out. Sims can multitask, and can also change their "moodlets" (a sims mood) during the game, such as going from happy to sad.
Screenshot of the Sims 4 logo at the start of the game.
The Sims 4 includes many social features such as importing Sims, lots, and rooms that other players have made from "The Gallery" into the players game. Players can also publish their creations into the Gallery for other players to download into their games instantly. 


Screenshot of the Sims 4 gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 8.

So I've taken a break from blogging last week to focus more on my group project, but this week I've been doing some research on cre...