Thursday, September 26, 2019

Introduction to a Future Instagram Influencer.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. My name is Vladimir Marcuta, I am 19 years old and I am a Gemini (yes I feed into all Gemini stereotypes, enjoy me while you can). I was born on May 23rd in the year 2000 (also I was 4 weeks late because I knew I was not going to be born an Aries or Taurus, my mother really hated me).

Selfie because I love myself
   ↪  I was born and raised in Dublin, but have Moldovan heritage. My parents are Oxana and Adrian Marcuta, and they grew up and lived in Moldova until 1999, the year they moved to Ireland in search of looking for a better life and hoping to have children who will have brighter futures and opportunities than them. I also have a little sister called Arina, just turned 17 and is a total Virgo, (least compatible sign with a Gemini, both friendships and relationships because they clash too much) but somehow we get along so well. I'd compare my sister to a bulldog, total hard-ass and full of testosterone, but hella protective of me. I also have aunties and uncles who emigrated here too, and cousins who grew up here just like me, who I've grown to love and cherish, and can't live without.

Group photo from a wedding last year
   ↪  My favourite movies are Charlie's Angels, Bratz Rock Angelz, and Mr. & Mrs. Smith (I know, how typical), and my favourite TV shows include Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Pretty Little Liars, and Gossip Girl, (and about 30 more, please don't judge me, I had a lot of time during my Junior Cert).
   ↪  I'm also a HUGE Arianator, have all of her ICONIC perfumes (including some of her hoodies, tops and totes.. yeah I think I'm quite obsessed and you get it now). I first got to see her live in May 2017 for her Dangerous Woman tour, and just yesterday came back from her Sweetener/Thank You, Next tour, and it was F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S.
   ↪  My favourite foods vary a lot, but I am currently obsessed with mezzulene (FILLED with mozzarella, spinach and tomato), avocados and lasagna. I also get weird cravings for mighty munch (quite a lot actually, it's very odd).
   ↪  I have plenty of hobbies, ranging from photography, videography, modelling, netflixing and cuddling. (Yes I've reached the expert level of cuddling, thank you very much).

14 comments:

  1. Hey Vladimir really enjoyed reading your blogs! Never knew that you had Maldovan heritage that is so cool! Love the skybackground in your blog it makes it look bright and happy :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey vlad I loved reading your blogs and learning new things about you.i love your theme to your blog aswell its so cool. I look forward to reading more.

    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vlad
    I enjoyed reading your blog. The theme you have was a great choice as it brings a great color to the blog. I only have seen half of Mr and Mrs Smith so I need to watch the other half to see how good it is. Netflixing is everyone hobby so we can all relate.
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vlad,

    I felt that this summarized you really well and also showed a lot of things that people may not know about you. I can definitely relate to your obsessions with Films and TV Shows (we have drastically different tastes) and I can tell you put a lot of thought into what you chose to write about yourself. Overall a great job on your blog!

    - Dylan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey vlad,
    I really enjoyed your blog and learning more about you I have never been to Moldova but I am sure it is a gorgeous place one of my favorite tv shows is also gossip girl and I love pll I also love Ariana as well she is just iconic and she has one of the best female vocals I have heard anyway I will leave it there hope to read more from you soon.
    -Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Howdy Vladimir.

    This was a really nice and well put together blog post. I found the use of star signs for you and your sister very funny. It's really sweet that your parents moved from Moldova to here so you and your other siblings could have a good life. I hope this college year goes well for you and that you enjoy it.

    -Nathan Harte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Vladimir,

    I also come from a close family who I love very much (although we have our moments just like you and your sister). My dad is also called Adrian, they must have a thing for making iconic and creative children.

    I also love photography and videography, and have an interest in modelling too, maybe you could throw me a few pointers? ;)

    It was great learning so much about you and I can't wait to learn more about you over the year.

    James

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Vlad,

    I love reading your blog, I love how you are so close to your family, me and my sister are like best friends, when we were younger we would kill each other but now as we have gotten older the fights have stopped, don't worry it comes with time!

    I didn't know you wanted to be a Instagram influencer that's crazy, I would love that job but i'm to shy in front of a camera!

    Can't wait to read more of your blog!

    -EH

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Vlad, I had a read through of your introduction and I really enjoyed learning all about you. I find it interesting you are a gemini cause apparently according to my birthday I fall under the same sign (I missed cancer by like a day). I never knew you grew up in Moldova and I like hearing about your family and your dog. I look forward to reading the rest of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Vlad,

    This was an interesting read and it was really cool to learn more about you. I really like your theme, its very aesthetically pleasing. I totally get having loads of TV shows that you watch, I'm usually binging at least three at a time. Im looking forward to reading the rest of your blog.

    -Casper :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi vlad.
    This was a very interesting blog. I love the fact that you are starting something now like instagram that could turn very big into the future.
    I love hearing about your Moldovan background, I have never been to Moldova myself but from seeing pictures online from it, I think it looks like a very beautiful country.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Vlad,

    I learnt a lot more about you through this blog! I also fall under Gemini as my moon sign, and I'm damn proud of it. My sun sign is Libra! Glad to see someone who's into zodiacs like myself (some people think believing in zodiacs are very weird).
    I never knew your family was from Moldova- I find it really admirable that they decided to make a big change and move here for a better life.

    All the best for the future!
    - Kay

    ReplyDelete
  13. ell a good day to you Vlad!

    I must say that’s a I have learned a lot about yourself from reading through your introduction blog here. It is very interesting to know that you are very interested in Zodiac and Star signs (I personally am interested and invested in that stuff myself) and it is interesting to know about your family lineage and that you are from Moldova, which is a new place in the world that someone is from that I have a fellow colleague from different parts of the world. I also agree that Ariana Grande is a powerhouse music and I do enjoy her works and music, and I would say that she would be in my top 5 favorite music artists (my boys of Ninja Sex Party will always have my heart but she is still a favorite of mine). Also I can understand that it is very interesting profession of being a professional cuddler as I am one and I offer to anyone that needs it no matter what it would be for.

    All in all my hat goes off to you and I look forward to reading your blogs as you continue to make them.

    Cheerio!!!
    -Sam

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello there Vlad,
    I loved reading your blog and learning more about you and what you like to do and what you want to do when your older. I am unlike you as I do not like Ariana Grande at all but I respect your taste of music. I never look into star signs but they do seem interesting so I will look into them sometime. I wish you luck with the rest of your year and i will see you around.
    Aaron Hogan.

    ReplyDelete

Reading 8.

So I've taken a break from blogging last week to focus more on my group project, but this week I've been doing some research on cre...