Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Reading 3.

Since the continuation of my studies on managing complexities and avoiding dominant strategies, I've developed a fair bit of knowledge in relation to both of these topics, through online articles and searching through google's books.

↳For my first topic on managing complexities, I've figured, well first of all what actually are complexities? Complexities are constraints on economic decision-making and how the human brain works. How does this relate to gaming in any way? Well, studying the effects on these complexities can help us make our predictions more accurate when it comes to game development for future players. This can also help us recognize their behaviors towards different kinds of games, whether they are positive or negative reactions.

↳ As for my second topic, what are dominant strategies? How does one avoid such? In-game theories, a dominant strategy is an action that pays off for a specific player, regardless of what other players do.  These strategies are considered better than others and have two kinds of dominance. A strictly dominant strategy always provides a greater service to a specific player, whereas a weakly dominant strategy provides the same service to all other players, and sometimes greater for other strategies, depending on what.

This image was found on Pixabay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading 8.

So I've taken a break from blogging last week to focus more on my group project, but this week I've been doing some research on cre...