Thursday, February 20, 2020

Reading 4.

For this week's reading post, I've since continued on in researching and working on my matrix offline and will be uploading the finished product within the following week. As part of my research, I've been learning how to conduct and write my analysis through literature reviews in which I've found an online article that gave me a greater understanding of it (https://www.teachingcouncil.ie/en/_fileupload/Research/Literature-Review-Webinar.pdf). This pdf covers the basics, what exactly is a literature review and how to start one, how to source academic literature and some bonus tips. When researching and discussing my two chosen topics, I find it rather difficult to find gaming articles in relation to them, as managing complexities is more in relation to geographical terms and business methodology and dominant strategies don't have enough information on them online. However, I've found an article based on a series titled "Creative Chronicles" where one article talks about managing the complexities in game audio (https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2020-02-14-creative-chronicles-managing-complexity-in-game-audio), and a youtube video on the iterative deletion of dominant strategy equilibrium (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErJNYh8ejSA). Overall I do feel like I'm struggling a little bit as both these topics are quite hard to research and discuss the information found, but a little help from looking at both primary and secondary research and comparing them will get me through it. 

This image was found on pexels.com.

1 comment:

  1. Когда меня представили г-ну Ли Бену (кредитный специалист), я выходил на рынок в качестве первого покупателя жилья. Мои потребности были немного другими, и у меня было множество вопросов, прежде чем он отправил мне письмо с предварительным одобрением: он позвонил, чтобы поговорить со мной о том, что это значит и что может измениться. Он был доступен мне практически в любое время через электронную почту и текстовые сообщения, он был очень отзывчивым и знающим. Он также очень прямолинеен, я объяснил ему, чего я ожидал в отношении времени закрытия и других деталей. Он сказал, что оправдает эти ожидания, но превзошел их. Я так быстро закрыл своего риэлтора, и продавец, конечно, был в восторге от этого. Но как покупатель мне понравилось, что я кратко, но тщательно проработал весь процесс. От предварительного одобрения до закрытия - путь был таким плавным, и я считаю себя удачливым, потому что слышал ужасные истории об Интернете. Я рекомендую контактный адрес электронной почты кредитного специалиста бена ли: 247officedept@gmail.com и номер в WhatsApp: + 1-989-394-3740 всем, кто ищет ссуду на любом рынке. Все было удобно и безопасно в электронном виде.

    ReplyDelete

Reading 8.

So I've taken a break from blogging last week to focus more on my group project, but this week I've been doing some research on cre...